Arvo loves feeding Yoda, he thinks its hilarious!
Ben and I were exchanging valentine's gifts and were saying a lot of Thank-You's! After saying Thank you to each other, Arvo who was sitting near by blurted out "Thank-You"!! We couldn't believe our ears! So we asked him to do it again and he actually did it again for the camera!!
Arvo turned one in March!!! We had several parties for him. First with some friends and their kids, it was a tough day for Arvo, he was exhausted, but it was fun to be with friends. Next birthday was on his birthday with mom and dad. Third was with both sets of his Grandparents a few weeks later! I love this video because the way he is looking at Ben and I.
This was Arvo after his first birthday, after being harassed by some of Erins' friends about how long his hair was I decided to cut it off!
This was taken later in the day(St. Patrick's Day) -you can see how much
shorter his hair was! We drove out by the Hoover Dam to see Erin
finish her half-marathon, then we went and walked on the new bridge, it
was very, very windy!
Arvo learned how to walk probably around 11 and a half months, he was standing for a long time, and then it was a few steps here and there and now he is walking everywhere, though he is still working on learning how to run. He hasn't quite got that yet. He's a smart boy and likes giving high 5's. This was a video taken after church one day.
This was yesterday! I couldn't believe that Arvo was eating a lemon with out being phased. I think he would have ate the whole thing (including the peel) if I didn't take it from him.
We went to Palm Springs last weekend and I took these pictures of Arvo! He had a blast running around and around and around and around... let's just say he got some really good sleep that weekend.
Arvo and his friend Brigham love to swing!





No comments:
Post a Comment