Red Rock canyon after it had rained, I went up with my camera, it was absolutely beautiful!This painting is oil on canvas, 15x18.5 (measurement includes the frame).
This is of Mt. Gravel up Weber Canyon. Loved the changing colors of fall,this is one of my favorites. This one is oil on canvas, 14x17 (includes frame).
This is also of Mt. Gravel cropped differently. This one is also oil on canvas, 14x17(includes frame).
This is another one of red rock after the rain... it was so pretty.This is oil on canvas and is 19.5 x 16.
The flower is a orange wildflower that grows around here,
I do not remember the name right now.
This is of weber canyon, the picture was taken the same time as the others.Ben is rejoicing that summer Wendi is here! Summer Wendi has goals this summer to complete as many paintings as possible. My other goal is to post pictures of them on this blog. So I hope you enjoy. I will start by posting pictures of a few paintings that I did last summer. If any of the paintings you really like and would like to buy them, let me know! I need to start selling them to make room for more! Most of my paintings are of Red Rock Canyon here in Las Vegas and Weber Canyon in Utah.
3 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Hope you have a great summer, Summer Wendi. Come see me the next time you are in SLC!
Gorgeous as always! You are ridiculously talented :)
I think on of summer wendi's goals should be to hang out with me ;)
Hi Wen. I wish I could afford them. I know they are worth a lot. I am totally drawn to the second painting you posted - the first one with the mountain in the background. And I LOVE the flower painting.
Keep sharing. Some day the farmers may strike it rich. =)
Love ya, J.
Post a Comment