Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Needs some Tweeking

I really like the composition on this one and the colors, I just love fall colors. The photo is a little dark on one side, I will try to get a better one.
I have painted this scene before and wanted to try it again. I like it a lot. I am learning that when you take pictures of your art sometimes it forces you to look at it differently and I know see that there are some things I am going to tweek on this one.

1 comment:

Dan and LaVon said...

OH Wendy I had forgotten you are an ARTIST..I did remember you taught art but WOW these are impressive. One day you can come back and be the winner for the Broomfield Days Poster contest! Great work, nice to see beauty in the world around us. OH and CONGRATULATIONS and you upcoming baby. We are excited for you!!